200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh

200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh

$275$300

Single Room Accommodation

Total Course Fee = $1199 : : Booking Fee = $300 :: Pay on Arrival = $899

Double Sharing Accommodation

Total Course Fee = $1099 : : Booking Fee = $275 :: Pay on Arrival = $824

 

Clear

Description

200 hour Ashtanga yoga teacher training course is a comprehensive course designed for students who want to learn and practice traditional Ashtanga yoga.

After completion, of course, you will get 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh Yoga Alliance certification, giving you an opportunity to open your yoga school in almost every part of the world.

We only take 10-12 students in a batch to ensure personal attention to every student.

Course Duration: 4 weeks (28 Days)

Payment Policy:
To book your seat, 25% of the total course fee is to be paid as an advance through website payment gateway. Remaining 75% course fee is to be paid at the ashram on arrival.

Facilities included in the course fees:
1. Learn Traditional Ashtanga Yoga
2. Get Yoga Alliance Certification.
3. Travel to and from Rishikesh to Dehradun or New Delhi Airport.
4. Comfortable Room with Attached Western Bathroom.
5. Three healthy meals prepared in traditional Indian technique and based on Ayurvedic diet.
6. Yoga Kit (T-Shirt, Yoga mat, Study material, Netri pot, Rubber Netri, etc.)
7. Local Excursions – Once in a week school will organize trip to temples, waterfalls, river rafting, bank of River Ganga and trek to Himalayan caves.
8. Free laundry (We don’t accept undergarments).

Shares