28 days September Batch of Hatya Yoga TTC usually has 5-10 students. The small size of September batch ensures personal attention and care for students. As it is monsoon, the river rafting is banned by the government. We take students to nearby sightseeing places on three occasions during the program.
Total Course Fee : USD 999
- You have to pay USD 250 though website to book your seat.
- Rest USD 749 should be paid at the Ashtam on arrival.
Click here to download curriculum.
Click here to download daily schedule.
You can arrive at our ashram on 13th and can stay upto 13th of next month.
Stay before 13th Sept and after 13th Oct will be charged at INR 600 per day which includes living, food and other costs as well.
We provide a few perks to our students to help them focus on their course.
- Single Room Stay
- 3 Meals and High-tea
- Free Yoga-kit and Study Material
- Free Portfolio Design
- Free Laundry
- Free Wi-Fi
Arrival At New Delhi IGI Airport: All students who book the course on IYMS Rishikesh website are given a facility to be picked and dropped at IGI, New Delhi Airport.
- Our pickup spot at IGI, New Delhi is Pillar Number 17 near KFC Restaurant at International Arrivals, Terminal 3.
- There is a payphone between gate 4 and 5 of the airport. In case, you have any issues upon arrival, give us a call from the payphone and we will meet you at the payphone. You can always WhatsApp us on +91-9971955457 if you get WiFi access at the airport. There is free Wifi at the airport but needs an active phone connection to get a OTP.
- It takes 8 hours to reach our ashram from Airport. If you are arriving alone and at a time when no one else is arriving in a few hours of your arrival, we will book a ticket on an AC bus from Delhi to Rishikesh. Our team will meet you at airport, take you to the bus station in Delhi and pick you again upon arrival in Rishikesh.
Arrival At Dehradun DED Airport: Dehradun Airport is just 30 minutes from the ashram, if you are a backpacker, we can pick you at any time of day on our scooter. Students love the drive from Dehradun Airport to our ashram as the road passes a wildlife sanctuary.
September is the best month to be in Rishikesh, the monsoon gets over and the winter starts to knock the doors towards the end of the program.
The temprature is between 21°-37° C making it the best weather in the year. The students are adviced to carry one light warmer for early morning and evenings.
There is no need of any special vaccination or precautionary medicine during this period.
Students are adviced to take precautions while travelling. Here are a few precautions that one should take to avoid any unnecessary problems.
- Prefer to travel in groups, specially after evening. A group ensures immidiate support in case you face any trouble.
- Always use mosquito repallant in your room and use mosquito repallant creams while going out.
- Carry your water bottle or buy a packaged drinking water bottle to ensure a healthy stomach. Our ashram has a RO unit to ensure unlimited supply of clean water.