Fees & Dates

To book your seat you have to pay 25% of the total course fees as an advance through website payment gateway. You can pay remaining 75% of the fees at the ashram on arrival.

Private Room Accommodation

Course : Start Date 15 Jan 15 Feb 15 Mar 15 Apr 15 May 15 June 15 July 15 Aug 15 Sep 15 Oct 15 Nov 15 Dec
7 Days Yoga & Meditation Retreat $299 $299 $299 $299 $299 $299 $299 $299 $299 $299 $299 $299
14 Days Yoga & Meditation Retreat $599 $599 $599 $599 $599 $599 $599 $599 $599 $599 $599 $599
28 Days Yoga & Meditation Retreat $899 $899 $899 $899 $899 $899 $899 $899 $899 $899 $899 $899

Double Sharing Accommodation

In case two students want to live together in a single room, we allow students of same gender or a couple to stay together. There is a discount in fees for double sharing accommodation.

Course : Start Date 15 Jan 15 Feb 15 Mar 15 Apr 15 May 15 June 15 July 15 Aug 15 Sep 15 Oct 15 Nov 15 Dec
7 Days Yoga & Meditation Retreat $549 $549 $549 $549 $549 $549 $549 $549 $549 $549 $549 $549
14 Days Yoga & Meditation Retreat $1099 $1099 $1099 $1099 $1099 $1099 $1099 $1099 $1099 $1099 $1099 $1099
28 Days Yoga & Meditation Retreat $1699 $1699 $1699 $1699 $1699 $1699 $1699 $1699 $1699 $1699 $1699 $1699