IYMS Rishikesh Yoga School
International Yoga & Meditation Society (IYMS Rishikesh) is a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga School in Rishikesh. The school offers certified yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and offers all the three popular teacher training courses. The 100 hour yoga teacher training course is for beginners, the 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is for beginners and moderate practitioner and 300 hour teacher training course is designed especially for yoga teachers who are already teaching and are very regular and sincere in their own yoga practise. The school also offers 7, 14 & 28 days yoga and meditation retreats in Rishikesh.
The school runs from traditional yoga ashram with decades of experience in yoga and spiritual training and awakening for individuals from around the world. The school offers great environment to learn, great gurus to learn from, great care and facilities to cherish every moment you spend in Rishikesh.
Yoga Teacher Training Classes in Rishikesh
100 Hour | 200 Hour | 300 Hour
Learn yoga at Rishikesh, the “Yoga Capital of the World”. Take your love for yoga to the next level by joining a IYMS Rishikesh yoga teacher training in India. A yoga teacher training course will help you in improving physical, mental and spiritual well being.
100 Hours Yoga TTC (For Beginners)
- 100 Hours yoga teacher training course is a 14 days introductory teacher training course for beginners. The course is a prologue of 200 hours training course and students can come back and finish the remaining hours and get the 200 hour certificate.Learn More
200 Hours Hatha Yoga
- 200 Hours hatha yoga teacher training course is a 28 days yoga teacher training course which empowers you with a Yoga Alliance certificate. The course gives you an opportunity to open your own yoga studio or apply for jobs as a yoga teacher. Learn More
200 Hours Ashtanga Yoga
- 200 Hours ashtanga yoga teacher training course is Yoga Alliance certified teacher training course. You can open a yoga studio or apply for job as a yoga teacher after this certification. It is a 28 days residential teacher training course. Learn More
300 Hours Advanced Yoga
- 300 hours advanced yoga teacher training course is a 40 days advanced yoga teacher training course certified by Yoga Alliance. The course is designed for yoga teachers and advanced practitioners with emphasis on meditation & pranayama. Learn More
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
7 Days | 14 Days | 28 Days
A yoga retreat can not only rejuvenate your mind and body but it also help in moving towards a lifestyle which helps you perform better in day to day routine. An attentive and focused mind, a more agile body is what we all aspire to have. Yoga empowers you to enhance your mental and physical capabilities at all levels.
7 Days Yoga Retreat
- The 7 days yoga retreat is a short getaway from the busy urban life into the world of yoga and meditation. The short retreat is often a great kickstarter for a regular yoga habit. Learn More
14 Days Yoga Retreats
- 14 days yoga retreat is a two week guided program with an emphasis on habit forming. The aim of the retreat is to help you make your own yoga routine which you can follow for life. Learn More
28 Days Yoga Retreats
- 28 days yoga retreat takes you into deeper realms of yoga and meditation. You not only form a great yoga routine but also able to start your own meditation cycle by the end of the program. Learn More
Why Join IYMS Rishikesh Yoga School in India ?
We not only offer you the best teaching, but we make sure you are ready to start your own yoga school or join a reputed organisation as a professional yoga teacher.
- Training is based on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga style.
- In-depth study of yoga anatomy, yoga philosophy, adjustment and alignment.
- Equal emphasis on Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra Chanting and Teaching Methodology.
- Students will get course materials and textbooks to obtain a comprehensive education.
- The fee includes : Comfortable Accommodation, Nutritious Food and Pick & Drop Facility from Airport.
- Weekly excursions and cultural experiences are organised so students get to see the wonderful places of Rishikesh.
IYMS Rishikesh Facilities
- Single Room Stay
- Double Sharing Stay
- 3 Healthy Meals & High Tea
- Free Airport Pick & Drop
- Free Study Material & Yoga Kit
- Weekly Excursions
- 24×7 Support
- Free Portfolio Design
- Free Laundry
- Free WiFi
Student Life @ IYMS Rishikesh Yoga School
- At IYMS, we take pride in accommodating all the students as if they are our family. Our teachers will be available to assist you with any questions you may have about the course as well as life, culture, etiquettes and travel in India.
- Learn Traditional Yoga
- Comfortable Rooms with Attached Western Bathroom.
- Taste of India – Healthy meals prepared in traditional Indian technique and based on ayurvedic diet.
- Local Excursions – On weekends, school will organize trips to temples, waterfalls, river rafting, bank of River Ganga and trek to Himalayan caves.
- Ashram Activities – Daily morning & evening Aartis and celebration of Indian festivals.
Meet Our Yoga Teachers
Gurus are the key to every learning program, be it in any walk of life. At IYMS Rishikesh, the best and experienced teachers offer deep knowledge with spiritual support. They will help you acquire perfection in yoga asanas, breathing techniques and meditation. Self learning and improvement plays a vital role in the life of every Yogi.
I did my yoga teacher training here. The quality/price ratio was very good, especially since I have heard much worse things about other places. The teachers were great, the food was awesome and the atmosphere was nice at the ashram. Of course, there were times/days when all those things weren’t as good but there are always up and downs, that’s part of life.”
I absolutely loved this school. Yog is a lifestyle, a way of life, and most schools around the world do not capture this in their curriculum. IYMS Rishikesh is located center city of rishikesh, there is a most beautiful ashram. Beautiful garden and roof views. The rooms very clean and comfortable accommodation. For a price that is much more reasonable than other schools in the area! The food is traditional and absolutely delicious. I had a most wonderful time here and have made lifelong friends. The teachers are devoted to their lives in Yog and their passion shows in the classes. I hope those of you that look at this school, and sees this review can understand, even a little, how truly pure, authentic, as well as incredibly giving this school and it’s administrators are.
Lovely, knowledgeable yogis at IYMS Rishikesh who put you and yoga above all else as priorities in teacher training. In-depth studies available here at an unbeatable price. Rishikesh is considered the World Capital of Yoga…unbelievable cultural and natural sites to explore including the nearby sacred Mother Ganges River as well as waterfalls, meditation caves and more. Totally heartwarming experience. Please say hello and namaste to IYMS Rishikesh’ Yogi Vivek when you visit…one of the best laughs and senses of humor that you might ever encounter on this planet we call home.
The people at IYMS Rishikesh are helpful and kind. I am still in touch with my teachers weeks after leaving the program. Lots of 1 on 1 feedback. The instructors were knowledgeable. I gained so much physical strength during my weeks in this program. We practiced meditation and chanting everyday in addition to two asana classes . Pranayama and philosophy were also taught every day. A wide spectrum was covered. The ashram environment was simple and peaceful, very close to the river and we were fed three meals a day. The rooftop view is amazing at the ashram. Ask to practice on the roof one day, we did and it was beautiful! On days off we had the option of going on some outings and those were enjoyable.
IYMS Rishiikesh is a great place with supportive people. From airport pickup to every Yoga class you feel the personal touch in everything. The food, the people, everything is just wonderful. If you are planning to send someone to India for Yoga, it’s the best place. The ashram is located in the city and you can easily go to any place you want as there are a lot of tuk tuk that can take you anywhere.
I spent a month at IYMS Rishikesh for my teacher training course and I absolutely loved the experience: the place is calm and clean, with very comfortable private rooms w/bathroom, the people are friendly and sweet and treat you like family, and the teachers so good I couldn’t believe my luck. All subjects were given ample treatment, and a lot of things I had always just read about really started to make sense there. There’s even a resident doctor for any problem that might arise! Also I made a bunch of international, like-minded friends that I just can’t wait to visit around the globe!