IYMS Rishikesh Yoga School
International Yoga & Meditation Society (IYMS Rishikesh) is a Yoga Alliance affiliated yoga school in Rishikesh. The school offers certified yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and yoga retreats in Rishikesh.
Meticulously crafted yoga training programs provide knowledge of all aspects of yoga including meditation, breathing techniques, cleansing practices and more. With our yoga teacher training courses in India, we are focused on providing traditional Hatha and Ashtanga yoga knowledge to those students who want to make a successful career in the field of yoga.
Yoga retreat programs offer a perfect getaway from a busy urban lifestyle into the world of yoga, meditation, and Sattvik living.
The school runs from traditional yoga ashram providing serene and peaceful surroundings to practice yoga and meditation. The family at IYMS Rishikesh will make sure that students have no trouble and feel like home during their stay in the ashram. Our highly experienced yoga teachers devote every bit of their knowledge and experience to guide students at every step of their journey of self-discovery and yoga practice.
Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Become a true yogi in the holy heart of Rishikesh, the “Yoga Capital of the World”. Take your first step towards becoming a certified yoga instructor under the guidance of experienced gurus. Bring your love for yoga to the next level by joining IYMS Rishikesh yoga teacher training in India.
Learn traditional Ashtanga yoga in this 200 Hour Yoga TTC. Become certified yoga teacher RYT200. 28 days course following the curriculum approved by Yoga Alliance.
300 Hour Yoga TTC is an advanced course to enhance yoga and meditation skills of students who have already completed their 200 hour yoga TTC. Become certified yoga teacher RYT300.
Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh
Rishikesh is one of the most popular destinations for yoga retreat in India. Yoga retreat can help you positively transform your mind, body, and soul. Yoga empowers you to enhance your mental and physical capabilities at all levels.
The 7 days yoga retreat is a short getaway from the busy urban life into the world of yoga and meditation. Amid serence surrounding, enjoy the luxurious stay, follow a yoga routine, and eat healthy meals.
14 days long perfect getaway to energize your mind and mody. Specially designed program for people who want to learn the basic yoga and meditation skills to take their yoga practice to the next level.
This 28 days holistic yoga retreat offers complete rejuvenation of physical body, mind, and inner self. Find a stronger version of yourself by incorporating yoga and healthy eating in your lifestyle.
Why Join IYMS Rishikesh Yoga School in India ?
Our aim is not just to teach yoga asanas but to help you get aware of your innermost soul, your inner voice, and your higher self. We provide inspiring, nurturing, challenging, and fun experience to learn and practice yoga.
- Training based on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga style.
- In-depth study of yoga anatomy, yoga philosophy, adjustment and alignment.
- Equal emphasis on Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra Chanting and Teaching Methodology.
- Students will get course materials and textbooks to obtain a comprehensive education.
- The fee includes : Comfortable Accommodation, Nutritious Food and Pick & Drop Facility from Airport.
- Weekly excursions and cultural experiences are organised for students to see the wonderful local surroundings and culture of Rishikesh.
IYMS Rishikesh Facilities
- Private Rooms
- Affordable Twin/Triple Shared Stay
- 3 Healthy Meals & High Tea
- Free Airport Pick & Drop
- Free Study Material & Yoga Kit
- Weekly Excursions
- 24×7 Support
- Free Laundry
- Free WiFi
Student Life @ IYMS Rishikesh Yoga School
At IYMS Rishikesh, we take pride in accommodating all the students as if they are our family. Our teachers will be available to assist you with any questions regarding the course as well as life, culture, etiquettes, and travel in India.
- Learn Traditional Yoga
- Comfortable Rooms with Attached Western Bathroom.
- Taste of India – Healthy meals prepared in traditional Indian technique and based on ayurvedic diet.
- Local Excursions – On weekends, school will organize trips to temples, waterfalls, river rafting, bank of River Ganga and trek to Himalayan caves.
- Ashram Activities – Daily morning & evening Aartis and celebration of Indian festivals.
Meet Our Yoga Teachers
Gurus are the key to every learning program, be it in any walk of life. At IYMS Rishikesh, the best and experienced teachers offer deep knowledge with spiritual support. They will help you acquire perfection in yoga asanas, breathing techniques and meditation. Self-learning and improvement plays a vital role in the life of every Yogi.