IYMS Rishikesh Yoga School
International Yoga & Meditation Society (IYMS Rishikesh) is a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga School in Rishikesh. The school offers certified yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and offers all the three popular teacher training courses. The 100 hour yoga teacher training course is for beginners, the 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is for beginners and moderate practitioner and 300 hour teacher training course is designed especially for yoga teachers who are already teaching and are very regular and sincere in their own yoga practise. The school also offers 7, 14 & 28 days yoga and meditation retreats in Rishikesh.
The school runs from traditional yoga ashram with decades of experience in yoga and spiritual training and awakening for individuals from around the world. The school offers great environment to learn, great gurus to learn from, great care and facilities to cherish every moment you spend in Rishikesh.
Yoga Teacher Training Classes in Rishikesh
100 Hour | 200 Hour | 300 Hour
Learn yoga at Rishikesh, the “Yoga Capital of the World”. Take your love for yoga to the next level by joining a IYMS Rishikesh yoga teacher training in India. A yoga teacher training course will help you in improving physical, mental and spiritual well being.
100 Hours Yoga TTC (For Beginners)
- 100 Hours yoga teacher training course is a 14 days introductory teacher training course for beginners. The course is a prologue of 200 hours training course and students can come back and finish the remaining hours and get the 200 hour certificate.Learn More
200 Hours Hatha Yoga
- 200 Hours hatha yoga teacher training course is a 26 days yoga teacher training course which empowers you with a Yoga Alliance certificate. The course gives you an opportunity to open your own yoga studio or apply for jobs as a yoga teacher.Learn More
200 Hours Ashtanga Yoga
- 200 Hours ashtanga yoga teacher training course is Yoga Alliance certified teacher training course. You can open a yoga studio or apply for job as a yoga teacher after this certification. It is a 26 days residential teacher training course. Learn More
300 Hours Advanced Yoga
- 300 hours advanced yoga teacher training course is a 40 days advanced yoga teacher training course certified by Yoga Alliance. The course is designed for yoga teachers and advanced practitioners with emphasis on meditation & pranayama.Learn More
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
7 Days | 14 Days | 28 Days
A yoga retreat can not only rejuvenate your mind and body but it also help in moving towards a lifestyle which helps you perform better in day to day routine. An attentive and focused mind, a more agile body is what we all aspire to have. Yoga empowers you to enhance your mental and physical capabilities at all levels.
7 Days Yoga Retreat
- The 7 days yoga retreat is a short getaway from the busy urban life into the world of yoga and meditation. The short retreat is often a great kickstarter for a regular yoga habit. Learn More
14 Days Yoga Retreats
- 14 days yoga retreat is a two week guided program with an emphasis on habit forming. The aim of the retreat is to create interest and help you make your own yoga routine which you can follow for life. Learn More
28 Days Yoga Retreats
- 28 days yoga retreat takes you into deeper realms of yoga and meditation. You not only form a great yoga routine but also able to start your own meditation cycle by the end of the program. Learn More
Why Join IYMS Rishikesh Yoga School in India ?
We not only offer you the best teaching, but we make sure you are ready to start your own yoga school or join a reputed organisation as a professional yoga teacher.
- Training is based on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga style.
- In-depth study of yoga anatomy, yoga philosophy, adjustment and alignment.
- Equal emphasis on Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra Chanting and Teaching Methodology.
- Students will get course materials and textbooks to obtain a comprehensive education.
- The fee includes : Comfortable Accommodation, Nutritious Food and Pick & Drop Facility from Airport.
- Weekly excursions and cultural experiences are organised so students get to see the wonderful places of Rishikesh.
IYMS Rishikesh Facilities
- Private Rooms
- Affordable Twin/Triple Shared Stay
- 3 Healthy Meals & High Tea
- Free Airport Pick & Drop
- Free Study Material & Yoga Kit
- Weekly Excursions
- 24×7 Support
- Free Portfolio Design
- Free Laundry
- Free WiFi
Student Life @ IYMS Rishikesh Yoga School
- At IYMS, we take pride in accommodating all the students as if they are our family. Our teachers will be available to assist you with any questions you may have about the course as well as life, culture, etiquettes and travel in India.
- Learn Traditional Yoga
- Comfortable Rooms with Attached Western Bathroom.
- Taste of India – Healthy meals prepared in traditional Indian technique and based on ayurvedic diet.
- Local Excursions – On weekends, school will organize trips to temples, waterfalls, river rafting, bank of River Ganga and trek to Himalayan caves.
- Ashram Activities – Daily morning & evening Aartis and celebration of Indian festivals.
Meet Our Yoga Teachers
Gurus are the key to every learning program, be it in any walk of life. At IYMS Rishikesh, the best and experienced teachers offer deep knowledge with spiritual support. They will help you acquire perfection in yoga asanas, breathing techniques and meditation. Self learning and improvement plays a vital role in the life of every Yogi.