300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh

300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh

300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is a specially designed program for professional Yoga teachers. The teacher training course emphasises on perfecting various aspects of Yoga with special master classes on props, support and class management.

The specially designed curriculum of 300 hour master course for yoga teachers runs separately in small group of 5-10 students in a batch. The classes help you understand the core of Yoga with special sessions on every aspect like handling older students, handling children, understanding a pregnant woman etc. Our course helps you understand props that each of these student needs.

Every yoga class is an experience for your students and our 300 hour yoga teacher training helps you ensure great experience for all your students. With masterclasses for each type of yoga student you face, we train you to become the best.

Why Join IYMS Rishikesh For 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh?

 

Why Join IYMS Rishikesh For 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh

IYMS is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS200 & RYS300) providing yoga teacher training courses and yoga retreats in Rishikesh. We have trained so far more than 500 professionals from 35+ nationalities.

Special Masterclasses On Using Props to make sure you understand the needs of students of different age groups and health problems.

  • Yoga with Props
  • Props & Asanas for Elderly
  • Props & Asanas for Pregnant Women
  • Props & Asanas for Kids

 

Yoga Alliance Certification – Students will get internationally acclaimed certification of Yoga Alliance, USA. The certification enables you to start your yoga school in any part of the world.   

Experienced Teachers – Graduate and post graduate teachers in yogic sciences who are registered teachers with Yoga Alliance.

Small Batch Sizes – The batch size will never exceed more than 10 students, allowing proper access to teachers.

Weekly Excursions – Weekly sightseeing are arranged for students to take break from study and see the wonderful places of Rishikesh.

Training centre is located in Rishikesh, amidst mountains and bank of River Ganga.

Dedicated tour manager ensuring safe free pick-drop facility from New Delhi and Dehradun Airport.

 

300 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh – Batch Dates & Course Fee

Course DatePrivate Room
(USD)
Double Sharing
(USD)
15 Nov’18 – 25 Dec’1824992199
15 Jan’19 – 25 Feb’1924992199
15 Mar’19 – 25 Apr’1924992199
15 May’19 – 25 Jun’1924992199
15 Jul’19 – 25 Aug’1924992199
15 Sep’18 – 25 Oct’1824992199

To book seat student has to pay 25% of the total course fees as an advance through website payment gateway. Remaining 75% of the course fees can be paid at the ashram on arrival.

Facilities Included in Course Fee

Comfortable Stay

We offer private room and double sharing accommodation. Every room is equipped with attached western bathroom having 24×7 hot and cold running water.

Airport Pick and Drop

We provide pick and drop facility from both Dehradun Airport and New Delhi Airport. To arrange the pickup, students need to inform our team in advance about their arrival timings.

Study Material

We provide a power-packed study material to ensure great learning. We encourage students to make their own notes for future references. Things you will get – books, notepad, pen & pencil.

Portfolio Design

Students are encouraged to take photographs throughout the course. We also arrange a photoshoot and provide a professional portfolio at the end of the program.

200 Hours Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training - IYMS Rishikesh

Healthy Meals

We provide four healthy meals – breakfast, lunch, high tea and dinner. Food is prepared with vegan methods with lots of fruits and veggies. Items having milk & nuts are served separately.

Weekly Excursions

Once in a week we arrange sightseeing trips such as river rafting, trek to Himalayan caves, Ganga aarti, local temples and River Ganga. These activities depend on seasonal feasibility.

Yoga Kit

Students do not need to bring anything for the class when they are travelling from abroad. We provide the complete yoga kit including yoga mat, neti pot, rubber neti, t-shirt & backpack.

24x7 Support

We give helpline phone/whatsapp numbers to students before they leave for India. Building has CCTV monitoring, security guards and support staff for your help.

300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus

300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
  • 120+ Yoga Asana
  • 40+ Pranayama, Bandha & Mudras
  • 60+ Meditation & Relaxation Techniques
  • 80+ Anatomy & Physiology
  • 60+ Philosophy, Mantra Chanting, and Yogic Lifestyle
  • 28+Teaching Practice
  • Master Classes on How to Use Yoga Props

300 Hour Yoga TTC – Daily Schedule

 

Our program is designed in accordance with Yoga Alliance 300 Hour yoga TTC norms and is an intensive program with at least 7 hours of classes everyday. The students need to wake up and sleep early to ensure a proper sleep.

A usual day starts at 6 AM and ends at 8 PM. The students are provided with a midday break, three meals and a high tea to ensure they meet their dietary needs during this intensive program.

 

  • 5:30 Wake Up
  • 6:00 Morning Tea
  • 6:30 Pranayama & Meditation
  • 7:30 Asana Practice (Ashtanga Vinyasa)
  • 9:00 Breakfast
  • 10:30 Anatomy & Physiology Lecture
  • 12:30 Lunch
  • 13:30 Rest / Self-Study
  • 16:00 Asana Practice (Hatha Yoga)
  • 17:45 Evening Tea
  • 18:00 Meditation
  • 19:30 Dinner
  • 22:00 Lights Off

300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Course Details

How to Apply?CertificationRefund PolicyEthical Guidelines
IYMS Rishikesh website displays only those yoga teacher training courses which are available to book. If you can see a course on the website, it is guaranteed to be available. You can go ahead and book a cours. Our team will get in touch with you after booking.
Students have to pay 25% of the total course fees as an advance through website payment gateway to book a seat. Remaining 75% of the fees can be paid at the ashram on arrival.
If you have any queries related to the course, can connect with our website chat support team at any time. You can also get in touch with us through email (iymsrishikesh@gmail.com) and on phone (+91 – 9466665678). We will help you with all your queries.
Students are awarded with a Yoga Alliance Diploma at the end of their course. We provide RYT 300 certifications of Yoga Alliance (USA), acknowledged by International Yoga Federation.
The students need to have at least 90% attendance in order to be eligible for the final evaluation and award of the diploma.
In case a student fails due to sickness or any other unavoidable reason, we allow the student to join our classes on any upcoming batches to complete the course.

We offer complete transferability of the booking with zero refunds. You can send someone else on your booking, switch to another course or join another batch in one calendar year.
All these facilities are available till the batches are finalised. All batches are finalised on 5th day of every month. Once you are finalised in a batch, you cannot cancel unless there is an emergency.
In Case of Emergency
The applicant needs to inform us within 24 hours of the emergency. Once informed the ashram may or may not allow a change of batch for the student. In emergency cases, the booking can only be shifted to another month and cannot be transferred to another person.
No Show
If the student does not informs us about their change of plans and does not arrives for the program, the booking fee will be used to cover the losses made in making the initial arrangements for the student and no refund or date change will be allowed in such cases.
The ashram follows a very strict daily routine and the courses are designed to bring in transformational changes in every student. The students are expected to stick with Dincharya (Daily Schedule) of ashram.
We welcome students from all cultures and encourage diversity. However, one has to give up all their tamasic activities like eating non-vegetarian diet, drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes or any other substance. Intoxication of any form will get you expelled with no refunds.
We use traditional yogic methods and discourage all Apbhrans (Modified forms) of yoga. The students must understand that the derived forms do not have a vedic (Ancient) scientific origin. They are great exercise forms but yoga is beyond the physical self.

300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Student Testimonials

Other Yoga Teacher Training Courses In Rishikesh

100 Hour Yoga TTC
$799/ Month
  • 100 Hours yoga teacher training course is a 14 days introductory teacher training course for beginners. The course is a prologue of 200 hours training course and students can come back and finish the remaining hours and get the certificate.
200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga TTC
$1199/ Month
  • 200 Hours ashtanga yoga teacher training course is Yoga Alliance certified teacher training course. You can open a yoga studio or apply for job as a yoga teacher after this certification. It is a 28 days residential teacher training course.
200 Hour Hatha Yoga TTC
$1199/ Month
  • 200 Hours hatha yoga teacher training course is a 28 days yoga teacher training course which empowers you with a Yoga Alliance certificate. The course gives you an opportunity to open your own yoga studio or apply for jobs as a yoga teacher.
Shares