200 hour yoga teacher training course is a specially designed yoga teacher training course which imparts ashtanga teaching methodology. Every yoga style has its own class routine, asana sequences among other things which one needs to learn to take classes in that style.
Ashtanga yoga being one of the most popular styles of yoga gathers a lot of students for you when you try to setup your own yoga studio. Planning a class in ashtanga class needs some special routines and has a different series of sequences when compared to other styles like hatha yoga or Iyengar yoga.
Specific teacher training helps you learn class plan, asana sequence in ashtanga style, the course includes practices of Hatha style as well which helps you understand the difference between the two oldest and most popular forms of yoga.
200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is in line with the Yoga Alliance curriculum and is aimed to transform students with an intense training of yoga, meditation, pranayama and vedic sciences.
Ashtanga 200 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh – Syllabus
- 50+ Yoga Asana
- 20+ Pranayama, Bandha & Mudras
- 12+ Meditation & Relaxation Techniques
- 15+ Anatomy & Physiology
- 25+ Philosophy, Mantra Chanting, and Yogic Lifestyle
- 8 Teaching Practice
Why Join IYMS Rishikesh For Ashtanga 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh?
IYMS is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS200, RYS300) providing yoga teacher training courses and yoga retreats in Rishikesh. We have trained so far more than 500 professionals from 35+ nationalities.
- Training center is located in Rishikesh, amidst mountains and bank of River Ganga.
- Yoga Alliance Certification – Students will get internationally acclaimed certification of Yoga Alliance, USA. The certification enables you to start your yoga school in any part of the world.
- Experienced Teachers – Graduate and post graduate teachers in yogic sciences who are registered teachers with Yoga Alliance.
- Small Batch Sizes – The batch size will never exceed more than 15 students, allowing personal attention to each student.
- Dedicated tour manager ensuring safe free pick-drop facility from New Delhi and Dehradun Airport.
- Weekly Excursions – Weekly sightseeing are arranged for students to take break from study and see the wonderful places of Rishikesh.
Ashtanga 200 Hour Yoga TTC – Batch Dates & Course Fees
|Course Date||Private Room|
|3 Bed Dormitory|
|15 Jan’20 – 12 Feb’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Feb’20 – 12 Mar’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Mar’20 – 12 Apr’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Apr’20 – 12 May’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 May’20 – 12 Jun’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Jun’20 – 12 Jul’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Jul’20 – 12 Aug’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Aug’20 – 12 Sep’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Sep’20 – 12 Oct’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Oct’20 – 12 Nov’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Nov’20 – 12 Dec’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Dec’20 – 12 Jan’21||1299||1099||849|
To book seat student has to pay USD 250 of the total course fees as an advance through website payment gateway. Remaining course fees can be paid at the school on arrival.
Booking fees of USD 250 is non-refundable.
We offer complete transferability of the booking with zero refund. You can send someone else on your booking, switch to another course or join another batch in one calendar year.
Ashtanga 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification
Students are awarded with a Yoga Alliance Diploma at the end of their course. We provide RYT 200 certifications of Yoga Alliance (USA), acknowledged by the International Yoga Federation.
The students need to have at least 90% attendance in order to be eligible for the final evaluation and award of the diploma.
In case a student fails due to sickness or any other unavoidable reason, we allow the student to join our classes on any upcoming batches to complete the course.
Facilities Included in Course Fee
Ashtanga 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Daily Schedule
- 5:30 Wake Up
- 6:00 Morning Tea
- 6:30 Pranayama & Meditation
- 7:30 Asana Practice (Ashtanga Vinyasa)
- 9:00 Breakfast
- 10:30 Anatomy & Physiology Lecture
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Rest / Self-Study
- 16:00 Asana Practice (Hatha Yoga)
- 17:45 Evening Tea
- 18:00 Meditation
- 19:30 Dinner
- 22:00 Lights Off