100 hour yoga teacher training course is a 14 days introductory teacher training course for beginners. It is suitable for those students who want to take 200 hour yoga teacher training in two parts.
We only take 10-12 students in a batch to ensure personal attention to every student.
The course is a prologue of 200 hour yoga training course, a student can come back and finish the second half of the course and get the 200 hour yoga teacher training certificate.
Course Duration : 2 Weeks (14 Days)
To book your seat, USD 200 of the total course fees is to be paid as an advance through the website payment gateway. The remaining course fees is to be paid at the ashram on arrival.
Note: Booking fees of USD 200 is non-refundable.
Facilities included in the course fees:
1. Learn Traditional Yoga
2. Pickup and drop from Dehradun Airport.
4. Comfortable Room with Attached Western Bathroom.
5. Three healthy meals prepared in traditional Indian techniques and based on ayurvedic diet.
6. Yoga Kit (T-Shirt, yoga mat, study material, netri pot, rubber netri, etc.)
7. Local Excursions – Once in a week school will organize a trip to temples, waterfalls, river rafting, the bank of River Ganga and trek to Himalayan caves.
8. Free laundry (We don’t accept undergarments).
Students arriving at New Delhi Airport
You can avail pickup from New Delhi airport in a private cab on an additional payment of USD 50.