This 28 days holistic yoga retreat offers complete rejuvenation of ‘Tan’ (physical body), ‘Mann’ (Mind), and ‘Antarmann’ (inner self). Practice a flow of yoga, pranayama and meditation to relax and energize your mind, body and soul. Find a stronger version of yourself by incorporating yoga and healthy eating in your lifestyle.
We only take 10-12 students in a batch to ensure personal attention to every student.
Course Duration: 4 Weeks (28 Days)
To book your seat, USD 200 of the total retreat fees is to be paid as an advance through the website payment gateway. The remaining retreat fees is to be paid at the ashram on arrival.
Note: Booking fees of USD 200 is non-refundable.
Facilities included in the course fees:
1. Learn Traditional Yoga and Meditation.
2. Pickup and drop from Dehradun Airport or New Delhi Airport.
3. Comfortable Room with Attached Western Bathroom.
4. Three healthy meals prepared in traditional Indian techniques and based on ayurvedic diet.
5. Yoga Kit (T-Shirt, yoga mat, study material, netri pot, rubber netri, etc.)
6. Local Excursions – Once in a week school will organize a trip to temples, waterfalls, river rafting, the bank of River Ganga and trek to Himalayan caves.
7. Free laundry (We don’t accept undergarments).
Students arriving at New Delhi Airport
You can avail pickup from New Delhi airport in a private cab on an additional payment of USD 50.