300 hour yoga teacher training course is a comprehensive course designed for yoga teachers (RYT200) and advanced practitioners with an emphasis on meditation and pranayama.
We only take 10 students in a batch to ensure personal attention to every student.
After completion of the course, you will get 300 hour yoga teacher training Yoga Alliance certification, giving you an opportunity to open your yoga school in almost every part of the world.
Course Duration: 40 Days
To book your seat, USD 400 of the total course fees is to be paid as an advance through the website payment gateway. The remaining course fees is to be paid at the ashram on arrival.
Note: Booking fees of USD 400 is non-refundable.
Facilities included in the course fees:
1. Learn Traditional Yoga
2. Get Yoga Alliance Certification.
3. Pickup and drop from Dehradun Airport. or New Delhi Airport.
4. Comfortable Room with Attached Western Bathroom.
5. Three healthy meals prepared in traditional Indian techniques and based on ayurvedic diet.
6. Yoga Kit (T-Shirt, yoga mat, study material, netri pot, rubber netri, etc.)
7. Local Excursions – Once in a week school will organize a trip to temples, waterfalls, river rafting, the bank of River Ganga and trek to Himalayan caves.
8. Free laundry (We don’t accept undergarments).
Students arriving at New Delhi Airport
You can avail pickup from New Delhi airport in a private cab on an additional payment of USD 50.