For 300 hours yoga TTC, you should be a regularly practicing yogi with at least 6 months of experience.
- Well furnished rooms with attached western bathroom.
- Furniture – Study table, chair, double bed, and storage closet.
- 24×7 Hot & Cold Water
- ?Well-ventilated Rooms.
Arrival At New Delhi IGI Airport:
- Pickup spot at IGI, New Delhi Airport is Pillar Number 17 near KFC Restaurant at International Arrivals, Terminal 3.
- There is a payphone between Gate 4 and 5 of the airport. In case, you have any issues upon arrival, give us a call and we will meet you at the payphone. You can always WhatsApp us on +91-9466665678 if you have internet.
- It takes 8 hours to reach ashram from Airport. We will book an AC bus seat ticket or arrange a cab (if more than three students arrive together) from Delhi to Rishikesh. Our team will meet you at airport, take you to the bus station in Delhi and pick you again upon arrival in Rishikesh.
Arrival At Dehradun DED Airport:
Dehradun Airport is just 30 minutes from the ashram. If you are a backpacker, we can pick you at any time of day on our scooter or arrange a cab for more than one student. Students love the drive from Dehradun Airport to the ashram as the road passes a wildlife sanctuary
- Pickup from New Delhi/Dehradun airport
- Bus fare for air conditioned bus
- A light snack
- One water bottle.
The same is arranged at the time for the departure after completion of the course.
If the student prefers to take a flight between New Delhi to Dehradun, we arrange the pickup and drop from Dehradun. Make note that student have to bear the airfare for New Delhi to Dehradun flight.
You can send someone else on your booking, switch to another course or another month batch. All these options are available till the batches are finalized. All batches are finalized on 5th day of every month. Once you are finalized in a batch, you cannot cancel unless there is an emergency.
In Case of Emergency
The applicant needs to inform us within 24 hours of the emergency. Once informed the ashram may or may not allow a change of batch for the student. In emergency cases, the booking can only be shifted to another month and cannot be transferred to another person.
If the student does not inform us about their change of plans and does not arrive for the program, the booking fee will be used to cover the losses made in making the initial arrangements for the student and no refund or date change will be allowed in such cases.
- The coldest months of the year are December and January, especially after sunset. Students are recommended to carry warm clothes if they decide to visit during this timeframe. The rooms are well packed and have warm blankets, so the only challenge in weather student will face is when they go out in open.
- It’s spring time between the months of February to April. Hence, the weather is mostly pleasant. Yet, it is recommended to keep light warm clothes at hand as it can grow cold at night.
- Summer in Rishikesh starts in the month of May and lasts till June. There is AC available in every room to make stay comfortable.
- Summer is closely followed by monsoon showers in July and August. The students are advised to carry an umbrella when going out of the ashram as it rains randomly.
- Temperatures starts to cool down by September, though there are still short bouts of rain in between which continues till mid-November.