200 hours hatha yoga teacher training program is an intensive 28 days residential teacher training program with a specialization in hatha yoga. The teacher training course trains you in the most ancient form of yoga. Hatha yoga is often termed as vedic yoga and all other yoga styles are derived from it.
The intensive yoga teacher training course is designed for practitioners who are at beginner to moderate level of practice. The course lays equal emphasis on yoga asana practise, meditation, pranayama, spiritual and scientific aspects of the yoga.
The course is designed in accordance with Yoga Alliance and students are awarded 200 hours yoga teacher training certificate upon completion of the course.
Hatha 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
- 50+ Yoga Asana
- 20+ Pranayama, Bandha & Mudras
- 12+ Meditation & Relaxation Techniques
- 15+ Anatomy & Physiology
- 25+ Philosophy, Mantra Chanting, and Yogic Lifestyle
- 8 Teaching Practice
Why IYMS Rishikesh Teacher Training Is Unique?
IYMS is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS200, RYS300) providing yoga teacher training courses and yoga retreats in Rishikesh. We have trained so far more than 500 professionals from 35+ nationalities.
- Training centre is located in Rishikesh, amidst mountains and bank of River Ganga.
- Yoga Alliance Certification – Students will get internationally acclaimed certification of Yoga Alliance, USA. The certification enables you to start your yoga school in any part of the world.
- Experienced Teachers – Graduate and post graduate teachers in yogic sciences who are registered teachers with Yoga Alliance.
- Small Batch Sizes – The batch size will never exceed more than 15 students, allowing personal attention to each student.
- Dedicated tour manager ensuring safe free pick-drop facility from New Delhi and Dehradun Airport.
- Weekly Excursions – Weekly sightseeing are arranged for students to take break from study and see the wonderful places of Rishikesh.
Batch Dates & Course Fee
|Course Date||Private Room|
|3 Bed Dormitory|
|15 Jan’20 – 12 Feb’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Feb’20 – 12 Mar’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Mar’20 – 12 Apr’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Apr’20 – 12 May’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 May’20 – 12 Jun’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Jun’20 – 12 Jul’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Jul’20 – 12 Aug’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Aug’20 – 12 Sep’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Sep’20 – 12 Oct’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Oct’20 – 12 Nov’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Nov’20 – 12 Dec’20||1299||1099||849|
|15 Dec’20 – 12 Jan’21||1299||1099||849|
To book seat student has to pay USD 250 of the total course fees as an advance through website payment gateway. Remaining course fees can be paid at the school on arrival.
Booking fees of USD 250 is non-refundable.
We offer complete transferability of the booking with zero refund. You can send someone else on your booking, switch to another course or join another batch in one calendar year.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification
Students are awarded with a Yoga Alliance Diploma at the end of their course. We provide RYT 200 certifications of Yoga Alliance (USA), acknowledged by International Yoga Federation.
The students need to have at least 90% attendance in order to be eligible for the final evaluation and award of the diploma.
In case a student fails due to sickness or any other unavoidable reason, we allow the student to join our classes on any upcoming batches to complete the course.
Facilities Included in Course Fee
Hatha 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
- 5:30 Wake Up
- 6:00 Morning Tea
- 6:30 Pranayama & Meditation
- 7:30 Asana Practice (Ashtanga Vinyasa)
- 9:00 Breakfast
- 10:30 Anatomy & Physiology Lecture
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Rest / Self-Study
- 16:00 Asana Practice (Hatha Yoga)
- 17:45 Evening Tea
- 18:00 Meditation
- 19:30 Dinner
- 22:00 Lights Off